Dogs have dreams too.

/ Dogs have dreams too. #1  

RobertBrown

Elite Member
Tractor
Bolens G192/TS1910 Ford/New Holland 1920
You don't have to have a dog for very long to find out they have dreams just like people. I don't know why it amuses me but everytime I see one of my dogs dreamimg, it always makes me smile.
Here's a compilation of dogs and thier dreams.
Sleeping dogs compilation. [VIDEO]

/ Dogs have dreams too. #2  
We have a chocolate lab who thump, thump, thumps with her tail when she dreams. Funny to watch.

/ Dogs have dreams too. #3  
I lost my bijon frise this summer. But she was a dreamer. Great creatures. I miss her.

/ Dogs have dreams too. #4  
My big girl dreams a lot. She is a tiny little thing at about 140 pounds. Now getting pretty old and somewhat crippled up.
At one time she could turn with a rabbit. That is how she crippled her self. Though about getting it fixed, but knew that if I did she would do it all over again.

Sometimes in her sleep she Runs. She had a howl that would have made a wolf blush, now has pretty much lost her voice. Weak woff now & then silent howl's now. When happy she looks vicious with all her teeth bared. Sometime see her grinning in her sleep.

Would love to have her forever. But know her time is getting short. At my age so is mine, maybe we go together??

/ Dogs have dreams too. #6  
That's a funny video, thanks for posting it. The last one almost had me on the floor. One of my dogs sometimes makes odd noises and twitches while sleeping. They are amusing. Crash, my older dog is getting the same way. He can barely get up off the floor sometimes but for some reason still wants to be upstairs but won't come down without help. Don't know if he'll last the winter.

/ Dogs have dreams too. #7  
That's a funny video, thanks for posting it. The last one almost had me on the floor. One of my dogs sometimes makes odd noises and twitches while sleeping. They are amusing. Crash, my older dog is getting the same way. He can barely get up off the floor sometimes but for some reason still wants to be upstairs but won't come down without help. Don't know if he'll last the winter.

It is sad, hope your guy makes it.
My girl has trouble standing if on a smooth floor, sometimes have to pick her butt up.
She loves to go in the truck, (along with my other 2 girls - the outside dogs.) have to pick her butt up for her to get in.
She still tries to guard the yard and hobbles along, sort of a hip hop.

/ Dogs have dreams too. #8  
Very good, thanks for posting. The first puppy reminds me of the Coca-cola polar bear.
I swear my Blue Heeler chases cattle in his sleep

Last edited:
   / Dogs have dreams too. #9  
Sincerely sorry about your dog Crash. Best wishes.

/ Dogs have dreams too. #10  
We have one inside dog. Her name is "Lady II" and is a yellow lab. I have had many dogs in my life, but I truly love Lady II. When she is sleeping on her couch or the floor, she is moving all four legs just like she is running and chasing something. Sometimes, she bares her teeth and growls. Our Son and I take her out for her morning and evening runs every day, even in snow. The runs are a little over a 1/2 mile each. Thank you very much for posting.