Don't Honk at Old People!

/ Don't Honk at Old People! #3  
That idiot deserved that. Hope he has fun paying the $2000 bill to replace the air bag.

/ Don't Honk at Old People! #4  
Bob ~ Priceless....I hope it really happened and was not just set up...

Hate to be a killjoy but I believe that most airbags deploy not under impact but from rapid deceleration. so it could very well be set up.

/ Don't Honk at Old People! #5  
Airbags deploy for both reasons, but if an airbag deployed because an old lady swung a grocery bag I think a big dog could bump into the car and cause it to go off.

/ Don't Honk at Old People! #6  
Airbags deploy for both reasons, but if an airbag deployed because an old lady swung a grocery bag I think a big dog could bump into the car and cause it to go off.

You never know what she had in the bag. Either way it is sure funny.

/ Don't Honk at Old People! #7  
There are several health care communities on the main road locally, and our roads are jammed with very senior drivers. Some can't even get going up to the 45mph speed limit and waver in the 35-40mph range.
There are no places to pass. The backup gets longer, and longer. Finally the white haired ancient driving turns off into the nursing home, where they are visiting a friend.

Part of me wants to congratulate them on being in reasonably good physical shape to continue driving. Part of me wants to tell this person, if you can't drive the speed limit, then find a friend who can.
The roads all used to be posted 5-10 mph higher, in the proverbial old days, but now the limits are safe for overloaded dump trucks and propane tankers. Which are sharing this road with grandpop.
But honking at a pedestrian? Don't they shoot back in Texas?

Let's hope we can all grow old too. Really old. And when we can't drive the car anymore, well, we just keep going on the tractor.

/ Don't Honk at Old People! #9  
There are several health care communities on the main road locally, and our roads are jammed with very senior drivers. Some can't even get going up to the 45mph speed limit and waver in the 35-40mph range.
There are no places to pass. The backup gets longer, and longer. Finally the white haired ancient driving turns off into the nursing home, where they are visiting a friend.

Part of me wants to congratulate them on being in reasonably good physical shape to continue driving. Part of me wants to tell this person, if you can't drive the speed limit, then find a friend who can.
The roads all used to be posted 5-10 mph higher, in the proverbial old days, but now the limits are safe for overloaded dump trucks and propane tankers. Which are sharing this road with grandpop.
But honking at a pedestrian? Don't they shoot back in Texas?

Let's hope we can all grow old too. Really old. And when we can't drive the car anymore, well, we just keep going on the tractor.

Dad told me when I started driving... Watch out for purple haired old ladies and little old men wearing fishing hats!!

/ Don't Honk at Old People! #10  
Bob ~ Priceless....I hope it really happened and was not just set up...
airbag looked fake to me.
plus the passenger airbag never deployed.
some don't without a person on the seat though.
we test airbags and test airbag coatings at work. just didn't look real.
My opinion thats all