Time to Collect the Firewood

/ Time to Collect the Firewood #2  
thanks forposting -- nice operation you got there!

/ Time to Collect the Firewood #3  
Big Thanks 4 takeing time out to post that really enjoyed it ! :thumbsup:

Boone

/ Time to Collect the Firewood #4  

Thanks for sharing. I just purchased 150 acres of land with an 1850s cabin that has a beautiful wood stove. I'll need to start building up my firewood reserves and wasn't sure how to use the log splitter that conveyed with the cabin purchase. I'll keep this video handy for future reference (as well as teaching my kids how the whole process works)

/ Time to Collect the Firewood #5  
Really organized at what you do. Great video......

Last edited:
   / Time to Collect the Firewood #6  
Thanks for posting! Always nice to see how others are accomplishing the same tasks as yourself.

Frank

/ Time to Collect the Firewood
Sorry...that's not me ...just wandered into the video while viewing another youtube video link from the Mrs. That can't be much more that an 8 or 10 hp motor....amazing to me what can be done with it.

/ Time to Collect the Firewood #9  
Sorry...that's not me ...just wandered into the video while viewing another youtube video link from the Mrs. That can't be much more that an 8 or 10 hp motor....amazing to me what can be done with it.
Thanks for posting anyway. I enjoyed the video.

/ Time to Collect the Firewood #10  
I love videos like this, thanks for posting it. Some serious splitting machinery goin' on there - I really want one of those saw it/split it rigs! And 'Salka Valka' the Icelandic sheepdog is pretty cool too.