A season for sharing......

/ A season for sharing...... #2  
Life's beautiful wonders.

David

/ A season for sharing...... #4  
Wow--

/ A season for sharing...... #5  
Kinda makes you wonder if sometimes animals may have more feelings than some humans??

/ A season for sharing...... #6  
Thank you! In today's fast paced society, kinda reminds you what is truly beautiful and real.

/ A season for sharing...... #7  
Dear Sir: Words can't describe the feelings that my Wife and I had while viewing that video. Our Son was born with Down's. He is now 38 years old and lives with us. My Wife and I were both crying the entire time while watching the video. We have a poem in a frame on our living room wall describing raising a Child with Down's. As was stated earlier, "God doesn't make mistakes". BTW, our inside dog-Lady II looks identical to the dog in the video. That video brings back so many memories. Thank you so very much for posting.

/ A season for sharing...... #8  
rwork said:
Kinda makes you wonder if sometimes animals may have more feelings than some humans??

The dog really seems to understand the child doesn't it? Absolutely amazing.

/ A season for sharing......
Dear Sir: Words can't describe the feelings that my Wife and I had while viewing that video. Our Son was born with Down's. He is now 38 years old and lives with us. My Wife and I were both crying the entire time while watching the video. We have a poem in a frame on our living room wall describing raising a Child with Down's. As was stated earlier, "God doesn't make mistakes". BTW, our inside dog-Lady II looks identical to the dog in the video. That video brings back so many memories. Thank you so very much for posting.

Thanks for acknowledging the post and for the message. I'm glad it had a positive impact for you.
I found it very emotionally compelling for reasons I can't really describe (just seems to transcend language).