Sick of the Homepage video

/ Sick of the Homepage video #1  

Swiftriver

Bronze Member
Tractor
2010 Kubota B3200
So, is it just me or is anybody else sick of the Mahindra video and that annoying tune :confused2: on the homepage that starts playing everytime I turn on my computor. Is there anyway to shut that off?

/ Sick of the Homepage video #2  
My sound is always off.

/ Sick of the Homepage video #3  
why not just change your shortcut/bookmark to the "forum" homepage as opposed to the site home page?

/ Sick of the Homepage video
I like to just skim through the recent posts they show on the homepage. I don't have time to look through every forum for recent posts. I have satellite internet and video kills my speed. I wish they would set it so if you wanted to watch the video, you start it.

Holy **** pine, you hit the nail on the head. Todays posts. I guess I should have taken time to search around the forum a little more. Not enough hours in a day. That will solve my problem. :drink: Thanks for the help guys.

/ Sick of the Homepage video #7  
Holy **** pine, you hit the nail on the head. Todays posts. I guess I should have taken time to search around the forum a little more. Not enough hours in a day. That will solve my problem. :drink: Thanks for the help guys.

:thumbsup:

Very nice Willys by the way...I used to have a '55' PU with a 6cyl (Continental red seal) "Willys super hurricane" engine...T84 tranny with a PTO...loved that truck...

:thumbsup:

Very nice Willys by the way...I used to have a '55' PU with a 6cyl (Continental red seal) "Willys super hurricane" engine...T84 tranny with a PTO...loved that truck...

Yup, they made one heck of a truck. I enjoy driving my '51 more than my '13 GMC Duramax. It feels like a truck.