Pivoting loader--I want one!

/ Pivoting loader--I want one! #1  

bcp

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2360
Starting at about 50 seconds into this video.

/ Pivoting loader--I want one! #2  
Would be a great snow removal machine! :)

/ Pivoting loader--I want one! #3  
Would be a great snow removal machine! :)

I could tip one of those babies over on it's side and rolling down the hill so fast it would make me dizzy! ;-)

/ Pivoting loader--I want one! #4  
Wheel or Pay loaders are great for snow removal!! I'd love a small Volvo loader.

Last edited:
   / Pivoting loader--I want one! #5  
That is pretty cool. It did not have much reach at max lift.

/ Pivoting loader--I want one! #6  
That first loader looks pretty useless... can't hold a load of stone up in the air without lifting the rears?

Pivoting loader is cool, could get ya into trouble though.

/ Pivoting loader--I want one! #7  
I think that's a winner. It handled a full bucket at full height off to the side very well. Now, if you drive up on uneven ground with a load on the low side, it tips over. But, who cares? You use the side-boom loader to push yourself back upright and keep going.:thumbsup: The balancing act is just fluff, but the productivity of dumping and working side loads is terrific. I even like the closely spaced tines inside the bucket. Unless you are working with dry sand, that bucket is great and you can look right through the tines for a perfect view of your front lip. Technically, I wonder if the hydralic hoses twist or if they have rotating fittings for the hydraulics? My money is on hose twisting like backhoes. There seems to be plenty of room for that inside the turret. I also wonder if the turret is driven by hydraulic rams or a geared hydraulic motor/bullgear arrangement? Lots of interesting technology in that machine.

/ Pivoting loader--I want one! #8  
Looks pretty sweet. I will definitely have its strengths in the world. Again, it won't solve all the worlds problems in loader work but I am sure this will open up more doors for people.

/ Pivoting loader--I want one!
Railroads have been using Swingmasters for years, but I've never seen one with a bucket, just a boom. A bucket is an option.

800px-Swingmaster_181TC_Swingloader.JPG

Swingloader Rentals, New Swingloaders, Remanufactured Swingloaders: Swingmaster

http://www.swingmastercorp.com/attachmentsoptions.html

Bruce