HEAVY TRACTOR PULLING! 4500kg

/ HEAVY TRACTOR PULLING! 4500kg #2  
Hmmm, Interesting engine combination. I don't think I have ever seen that mix before.

/ HEAVY TRACTOR PULLING! 4500kg #3  
Is that two Detroit v12's with a v8 out front?

/ HEAVY TRACTOR PULLING! 4500kg #4  
I like the sled retrieval tractor

/ HEAVY TRACTOR PULLING! 4500kg #5  
Sled retrieval tractor? What is this, 1985? :laughing: We might not have universal healthcare or an educated populace, but dang, at least we have self-propelled pulling sleds and laser measurement!

/ HEAVY TRACTOR PULLING! 4500kg #6  
Sled retrieval tractor? What is this, 1985? :laughing: We might not have universal healthcare or an educated populace, but dang, at least we have self-propelled pulling sleds and laser measurement!

Sorry, I don't go to tractor pulls. What is the tractor pulling up in the rear for at the end?

/ HEAVY TRACTOR PULLING! 4500kg #8  
Sorry, I don't go to tractor pulls. What is the tractor pulling up in the rear for at the end?

That tractor is used to pull the sled back to the starting line. Now days many sleds have their own engines and can "drive" themselves back to the starting line under its own power.

/ HEAVY TRACTOR PULLING! 4500kg #9  
I wonder why the puller powered down and stopped. Went as far as he needed to go I guess. :confused3:

/ HEAVY TRACTOR PULLING! 4500kg #10  
That tractor is used to pull the sled back to the starting line. Now days many sleds have their own engines and can "drive" themselves back to the starting line under its own power.

That is what I thought that tractor was for but CobyRupert implied it was not. I am confused.