Gun violence, solved!

/ Gun violence, solved! #2  
That's pretty d#mn funny! Hadn't seen it before.

I never enter a business that is posted as a gun free zone, because I'm a law abiding gun owner. I'm sure criminals do the same, being the nice bunch of folks they are.

/ Gun violence, solved! #3  
na..ya cant use those..they have a picture of a gun.....how can we be so thoughtless haha

/ Gun violence, solved! #4  
HA HA HA HA. I almost felt bad for the robber!

/ Gun violence, solved! #5  
Now I feel like an idiot for getting my carry permit. I could of just invested in the "gun free zone" instead...:)

/ Gun violence, solved! #6  
It is NOT illegal to carry into a store/mall/whatever that has No Guns posted - with the normal exceptions ... courthouse, school, etc....

All that can happen is the proprietor can ask you to leave. No laws have been broken unless you refuse and that makes you guilty of trespass.

/ Gun violence, solved! #7  
I guess I can't go into any place that is posted. My 'gun' is a part of me and I will not part with it.:laughing:

/ Gun violence, solved! #8  
I guess I can't go into any place that is posted. My 'gun' is a part of me and I will not part with it.:laughing:

"this is your rifle, and this is your gun".. :)

/ Gun violence, solved! #9  
Funny video. I'm going to make signs and post them - in my neighbor's yards.

/ Gun violence, solved! #10  
It is NOT illegal to carry into a store/mall/whatever that has No Guns posted - with the normal exceptions ... courthouse, school, etc....

All that can happen is the proprietor can ask you to leave. No laws have been broken unless you refuse and that makes you guilty of trespass.

Depends on the state. Here in IL carrying in a prohibited area is a class B misdemeanor for the first offense, and a class A misdemeanor for second and more offenses, with the third offense being a lifetime ban on carry permit. Carry into some areas in some states and it is a felony.