Huge excavator loading a massive dump trailer pulled by enormous John Deere tractor

/ Huge excavator loading a massive dump trailer pulled by enormous John Deere tractor #2  
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

/ Huge excavator loading a massive dump trailer pulled by enormous John Deere tractor #5  
A talented operator there.

/ Huge excavator loading a massive dump trailer pulled by enormous John Deere tractor #6  
could have fit another bucket on ther. but oh well

/ Huge excavator loading a massive dump trailer pulled by enormous John Deere tractor #7  
The "you're loaded" beep was a nice touch too, don't you think? :laughing:

/ Huge excavator loading a massive dump trailer pulled by enormous John Deere tractor
Thanks fer tha comments guys. Yea I started out putting a full scoop on there but tha tires were low and squatty and my tractor operator/wife was afraid I was gonna "break something". So I aired up tha tires and lessened my scoops. She also descriptevely informed me the go ahead beep was "not necessary".............women...

I say if you're going to play like tha big boys, you might as well get the full effect. Plus, if times git hard, I may have to send her to work at the quarry and she needs to know how things work.haha

If you fellers like digging videos, I'd be happy to share random videos from my jobs on here.

/ Huge excavator loading a massive dump trailer pulled by enormous John Deere tractor #9  
I thought it would be "big" sadly disappointed. :laughing:

/ Huge excavator loading a massive dump trailer pulled by enormous John Deere tractor #10  
Beats a shovel and pail... :laughing: