Rapidly losing faith in society

/ Rapidly losing faith in society #1  

Loadstar

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford 640
Gas saver dodge running on fumes - YouTube

He seems to really think he has stumbled onto something here. I see people like this and well what I would like to say is highly offensive so I will leave it at that. If you don't see anything wrong please throw away your hammer or tape or whatever you cobble crap together with.

/ Rapidly losing faith in society #2  
It won't help your faith it you search Youtube for almost anything plus the word "fail."

Tractor fail, ladder fail, trailer fail, etc.

These are the people who used to think it would be nice to pet the sabertooth, so there weren't so many of them around as now, IIRC.

:)

Bruce

/ Rapidly losing faith in society #3  
As soon as we get all this lead transformed to gold we can call it a day and go home.

/ Rapidly losing faith in society #4  
*laughs hard shaking his head*

me guess person doesn't know how to set carb / fuel injectors / how combustion process works.

*arghs* been there done that, still confused from some lingo some folks use though. errr lost in translation?

/ Rapidly losing faith in society #5  
My opinion is this......

I have seen young folks solve math equations; and yet cannot do arithmetic. At restaurants, gas stations, I have ask young adults what they aspire to do. Most say they are in college and want to do something outside of the field that they are in. I proceed to pay for my product(s) and they botch the change.
I enjoy talking with my eldest of family because their stories are interesting and informative. I worry that so much knowledge will be lost when they go. I am amazed at how they could cure sickness with simple herbs found in the woods, live off of the land, and survive without society. Even though I am not young, I wonder how they did everything........ On their own.
I confess that I am ignorant, because if society does collapse, I am not prepared. My children are young adults now and grew up in the age of computers and video games. It is my fault that I didn't teach them enough. Perhaps we live in an age in which we rely on everyone else to survive. Hmmm

/ Rapidly losing faith in society #6  
Please be more specific.

/ Rapidly losing faith in society #7  
shades of "Pogue carb " ...

will it run ... possibly, ... with enough power to do anything useful ?, doubtful ...

will he destroy his engine? yup ... eventually . ...

will it explode? ( there's a good chance )

do I care , nope ... not my vehicle , doesn't offend me at all ....

/ Rapidly losing faith in society
More and more I feel as if the movie "Idiocracy" is rapidly coming true.

Attachments

• image-4160878269.jpg
    image-4160878269.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 118
  • image-2936463475.jpg
    image-2936463475.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 141
   / Rapidly losing faith in society
bcp said:
These are the people who used to think it would be nice to pet the sabertooth, so there weren't so many of them around as now, IIRC.

:)

Bruce
Exactly

/ Rapidly losing faith in society #10  
There is no "sin" in not knowing. The problem would be where there was some issue that resists being taught. -- Adamant ignorance --
,,,,Gee! Everybody knows that. :wink: