"Sign on The Sky"

/ "Sign on The Sky" #1  

Metsaman

Gold Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson
This happened couple days ago, I was driving on My backhoe when I see this... :)

/ "Sign on The Sky" #2  
That rainbow is nice, but I like your backhoe even more. I still have my Northerntool Trencherman that I bought 30 years ago.
These backhoes are great- they don't tie up your tractor and do a great job digging!

You are in a beautiful location! -Spruce, birch, and alder/poplar- similar to what we have in Maine.

/ "Sign on The Sky"
That rainbow is nice, but I like your backhoe even more. I still have my Northerntool Trencherman that I bought 30 years ago.
These backhoes are great- they don't tie up your tractor and do a great job digging!

You are in a beautiful location! -Spruce, birch, and alder/poplar- similar to what we have in Maine.

Thank You !

I have always want own backhoe and year ago I buy this baby and now I just love it.... You have Your backhoe and I think You understand what I mean... :)

/ "Sign on The Sky"
The rainbow is a sign from God saying he likes your backhoe. :thumbsup:

I think You are right, in that day when I start to work on My backhoe clouds comes away and sun start to shine, then I see this... :)

/ "Sign on The Sky" #6  
Nice rainbow

So the hole in video is to bury that annoying piano.....right?

/ "Sign on The Sky" #8  
I've always liked seeing rainbows and we've all heard of the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Well, here's the closest I've come to seeing that gold. These two pictures are the opposite ends of the same rainbow, in Princeton, WV, on November 19, 2002, at 6:14 a.m. and Nope, no editing, photoshopping, or anything else; just a couple of plain photos.

Attachments

• PB190012.JPG
    PB190012.JPG
    200.3 KB · Views: 102
  • PB190013.JPG
    PB190013.JPG
    250.8 KB · Views: 103
   / "Sign on The Sky"
I've always liked seeing rainbows and we've all heard of the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Well, here's the closest I've come to seeing that gold. These two pictures are the opposite ends of the same rainbow, in Princeton, WV, on November 19, 2002, at 6:14 a.m. and Nope, no editing, photoshopping, or anything else; just a couple of plain photos.

Very nice photos, first one You can see that "double" rainbow that some times appear over to "main" rainbow. :thumbsup: :)