Relaxing view summer day on small lake

/ Relaxing view summer day on small lake
Same lake few months ago in winter time...

/ Relaxing view summer day on small lake #3  
Great view. Much prefer the summer view. Enjoy.

/ Relaxing view summer day on small lake #5  
I would like to see you catching a fish in your next video , nice setting Metsaman.

I would like to see you catching a fish in your next video , nice setting Metsaman.

Thank You, Sorry but I am not fisherman My self, I just enjoy having free time near on water. :)

/ Relaxing view summer day on small lake #7  
It never gets that quiet here, not even in the middle of the night. I don't even remember what that sounds like. The water never gets that cold here either.
I'm thinking......17......18?
Not one plane, boat, jet ski,
no highways, not even a fish jumping. Great place for a hammock.

It never gets that quiet here, not even in the middle of the night. I don't even remember what that sounds like. The water never gets that cold here either.
I'm thinking......17......18?
Not one plane, boat, jet ski,
no highways, not even a fish jumping. Great place for a hammock.

Yes here is quiet and I like it, this video is taken My summer cabin but place where I live is quiet too because it is middle of nowhere, You see that place My other videos.
This is small lake, sometimes You can see maybe one little motorboat but it is very rare, great place to relax... One week summer holidays left in this time... :)

/ Relaxing view summer day on small lake #9  
Charming place! The land and trees look like what we have in Maine, US but a bit further to the north. Lakes are just peaceful - any time of year- especially in the fall with the nip in the air! Great videos!

Charming place! The land and trees look like what we have in Maine, US but a bit further to the north. Lakes are just peaceful - any time of year- especially in the fall with the nip in the air! Great videos!

Thank You very much ! :)