Zo6 against an Atom

/ Zo6 against an Atom
   / Zo6 against an Atom #5  
You noticed that most of the drivers knew how to behave on the track with mixed capability vehicles. And Z06 against an Atom, really?

/ Zo6 against an Atom #6  
You noticed that most of the drivers knew how to behave on the track with mixed capability vehicles. And Z06 against an Atom, really?
I wish folks would behave similarly on the public roads. Admittedy, I like to drive fast and I can't stand people driving in the left left lane blocking people by going 'too slow'. Now my wife will argue with me but in my mind it doesn't matter how fast/slow you are going... you should always move to the right to let others pass. In the US... we don't get it. Go to Europe and no problems and less road rage.

/ Zo6 against an Atom #7  
In the US... we don't get it. Go to Europe and no problems and less road rage.
I disagree. People in the US 'get it', and in many places it's the law, people just do not do it.

/ Zo6 against an Atom #8  
I disagree. People in the US 'get it', and in many places it's the law, people just do not do it.
That's the problem, US drivers are ignorant of the law let alone common sense and best practices for safety. Passing on the right is a bad idea but oblivious idiots force others to do frequently.

/ Zo6 against an Atom
That's the problem, US drivers are ignorant of the law let alone common sense and best practices for safety. Passing on the right is a bad idea but oblivious idiots force others to do frequently.

It sure seems like ignorance.... I always find it appalling when I see someone driving in the left lane, under the speed limit, with no cars if front of them, making people pass on the right.
It's just common sense to keep to the right.
I generally prefer to drive just under the speed limit with the cruise control on, so it's seldom I'm bothered by slow traffic in the left hand lane as I'm always in the right lane. Most of the cars on the interstate are traveling 10 to 15 miles an hour over the speed limit, leaving themselves exposed to the risk of an expensive ticket.