Bad Luck Day - Get Injury

/ Bad Luck Day - Get Injury
   / Bad Luck Day - Get Injury #12  
so sorry to hear.....I love your vid's........that is an injury that takes a long time to heal.....I use to have to wear an inflatable cast whenever I was going to do anything more strenuous then walking.......you do get use to it....adapting how you do things to put less strain on that ankle........maybe doing things a little bit slower....and accepting that there are certain things that are no longer safe to do........like going up and pushing snow off the roof........haha........hope you feel better......Jack

/ Bad Luck Day - Get Injury #14  
Well..... I guess the bright side is, we will be seeing more of you here for a few weeks . I look forward to seeing all of the differnt colors your ankle will become.
It does take a long time to heal but the ice will help it get better, faster.

/ Bad Luck Day - Get Injury #16  
Well..... I guess the bright side is, we will be seeing more of you here for a few weeks . I look forward to seeing all of the differnt colors your ankle will become.
It does take a long time to heal but the ice will help it get better, faster.

Actually, I highly recommend soaking your whole foot and ankle in cold tap water for 20-30 minutes at least 4-5 times daily.

It doesn't have to be ice cold to help, and soaking hits the whole thing-all the injured tissues, as well as keeping it tolerable so you can do it longer.

Once it is good and cold is also a great time to start doing the range of motion exercises- and it will hurt less then too.

/ Bad Luck Day - Get Injury #17  
Good re-minder on winter time roof safety, :thumbsup: apparently you never heard how to turn a dishwasher into a snowblower. I only shovel snow off the flat porch roof when it gets 2 ft. plus, the rest I use ice melt puck thingies, if that don't work, I wait till July.

This winter here has been easy pezzy for me, Me., hardly any snow to speak of so far, there's bare ground all around and my snowplow is all rusty and bored. Last year at this time, my L3400 couldn't even make it in the woods because of to much that white ---- fertilizer.

/ Bad Luck Day - Get Injury
so sorry to hear.....I love your vid's........that is an injury that takes a long time to heal.....I use to have to wear an inflatable cast whenever I was going to do anything more strenuous then walking.......you do get use to it....adapting how you do things to put less strain on that ankle........maybe doing things a little bit slower....and accepting that there are certain things that are no longer safe to do........like going up and pushing snow off the roof........haha........hope you feel better......Jack

Thank You very much, I sure have to be more carefully in future and time is only/best cure ...