Tested - 1400 w electric barbecue

/ Tested - 1400 w electric barbecue #1  

Metsaman

Gold Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson
Try out to cheap electric barbecue to make beefsteaks. :licking:

/ Tested - 1400 w electric barbecue #2  
I've never used an electric grill (or smoker). I've owned charcoal, natural gas, and LPG grills (have an LPG grill now). They all work well, if used correctly.

/ Tested - 1400 w electric barbecue
I've never used an electric grill (or smoker). I've owned charcoal, natural gas, and LPG grills (have an LPG grill now). They all work well, if used correctly.

This electric barbecue is easy but you don't get that smoke taste in your meals.

/ Tested - 1400 w electric barbecue #4  
Hey Metsaman! How is the ankle?
Got a grill eh? Now you need some beer.

Beef does not look like that here. Beef comes from Bovinea...Bovinae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Either you need to talk to your butcher, or I need to talk to mine...cause that looks like pork to me.
I use a grill quite often, mine uses propane. It's a Weber, best grill made, last time I checked, but I haven't checked in a while, cause....like I said "I own a Weber"
I bought it 20 years ago. Been thinking about rebuilding it, parts are available...I won't consider electric.

/ Tested - 1400 w electric barbecue #5  
After many barbeques over the years, I tried Kamado, it is great, I got the little blower with WIFI and it keeps the temperature perfect for slow cooks, or I can crank it up for steaks, burgers and pizza.

/ Tested - 1400 w electric barbecue #6  
hey you left out the best part.......you eating it!! and something seems to be missing in your video.......where's the snow? haha........Jack

Hey Metsaman! How is the ankle?
Got a grill eh? Now you need some beer.

Beef does not look like that here. Beef comes from Bovinea...Bovinae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Either you need to talk to your butcher, or I need to talk to mine...cause that looks like pork to me.
I use a grill quite often, mine uses propane. It's a Weber, best grill made, last time I checked, but I haven't checked in a while, cause....like I said "I own a Weber"
I bought it 20 years ago. Been thinking about rebuilding it, parts are available...I won't consider electric.

They are marinated pork beefs, buy those in "grill ready". I found this grill on very cheap offer in local shop and I want grill what is easy to use and buy this...

My ankle not still want Me do run but I can live with it. :thumbsup:

hey you left out the best part.......you eating it!! and something seems to be missing in your video.......where's the snow? haha........Jack

:laughing:

Not much to see when I am eating.. glad He is no snow anymore... least few months... wish I hope so.. :rolleyes: