Man punches kangaroo to save dog

/ Man punches kangaroo to save dog #2  
I loved the video... sent a note to my buddy in Melbourne to see what they think. I bet not much. They are a common nuisance from what I understand. When I was visiting they we all over in the parks, golf course, hotel grounds, and they didn't mind much if people were around.

/ Man punches kangaroo to save dog
Saw this on Inside Edition and they showed a kangaroo trying to drown another dog that was harassing it. Powerful animals especially when they rear back on their tail and kick with both rear feet.

/ Man punches kangaroo to save dog #4  
Very cool.. that roo didn't expect that you could tell.

/ Man punches kangaroo to save dog #5  
Anyone notice that's one buff roo? Sheesh! I know a lot of guys that spend a lot of time in a gym to get that ripped!!!

Check this one out! I didn't look that good when I was working out 5 days a week!!! :laughing:

/ Man punches kangaroo to save dog #6  
Nice choke hold by the Roo. He's got skills!

/ Man punches kangaroo to save dog #7  
Nice choke hold by the Roo. He's got skills!

Yeah, the dog looked kind of like he knew he lost.

If you google "head lock" the first three things that come up are a picture of that kangaroo holding that dog! :laughing:

/ Man punches kangaroo to save dog #8  
Man, i don't know that i'd mess with a kangaroo that big! Just think if it thought it could get more food out of you, by knocking the stuffings out of you.

/ Man punches kangaroo to save dog #9  
yeah, strong tail that allows a double leg kick. Stuffings out!!!

/ Man punches kangaroo to save dog #10  
Dude accomplished what he was after. That thing is pretty big to be going toe to toe with. It's just weird watching an animal stand there looking at hum like that. That thing needs a good wallup with a stick so it will fear humans.

I'd rather deal with coyotes and hogs than those things.