My Next project - Old Ford A64 Wheel Loader

/ My Next project - Old Ford A64 Wheel Loader #1  

Metsaman

Gold Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson
Today got My next project, Year 1980 old Ford A64 wheel loader.. will see how this goes..

/ My Next project - Old Ford A64 Wheel Loader #2  
Great loaders , That one is in nice condition too .

/ My Next project - Old Ford A64 Wheel Loader #3  
Very, very nice! Nothing beats articulation and being able to see your bucket.

Do those things have a torque converter?

FORD was a name that meant something. I am still trying to figure out what or who a New Holland is.

Last edited:
   / My Next project - Old Ford A64 Wheel Loader
Great loaders , That one is in nice condition too .

Thank You, sure it seems to be quite good condition but will see it in future.. I have to make full maintenance, change oils. etc. before heavies works..

Very, very nice! Nothing beats articulation and being able to see your bucket.

Do those things have a torque converter?

FORD was a name that meant something. I am still trying to figure out what or who a New Holland is.

Thank you, sure You see Your bucket much better than tractors front end loaders, this has torque converter, allison transmission.

/ My Next project - Old Ford A64 Wheel Loader #6  
That's a nice loader, do you know any history on it as to where it came from or what it was used for? Doesn't look like it was used much at all to be a 1980.

That's a nice loader, do you know any history on it as to where it came from or what it was used for? Doesn't look like it was used much at all to be a 1980.

I know some this history.. before Me this machine has work in scrapyard maybe least 15 - 20 years.. not know what kind work it do before that but I can guess it was loading gravel in summer times..