Boomer on 2 wheels

/ Boomer on 2 wheels #2  
funny..but doesn't say much for the operator messing around like that with pedestrians right there. scary thought when dealer/manufacturer should know better.

/ Boomer on 2 wheels #3  
Na. They just loaded the bucket with just the correct amount of weight. With power steering, I don't think there's much risk to the bystanders. I wouldn't want to buy that machine as new though. Front axles are taking a beating.

/ Boomer on 2 wheels
he could be a little more carefull yes, but all for the show ...
I wouldn't buy this one either, but it represents the power of these little things.

/ Boomer on 2 wheels #5  
Look on the bright side...if any owner suffers any front end damage to their machine while doing loader work and the company refuses to warranty the repairs claiming the owner has "abused" the machine, the owner has some excellent video to use in a lawsuit against the company.

Other than that it's a dumbass video that serves no useful service.

/ Boomer on 2 wheels #6  
You guys have no sense of humor. At the speed he's going, there's NO danger, even if he makes a mistake.

That, of course, assumes a good operator. Seems like it is a reasonable assumption, though, given the video.

I would NOT have done that, but would have enjoyed watching, even from up close. I'm faster than the tractor is being operated in that video! So is my pet mouse.