Towies, on Netflix

/ Towies, on Netflix #1  

Industrial Toys

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota R510 Wheel Loader + Cab and backhoe, JD 6200 Open Station, Cushman 6150, 4x4, ten foot 56 hp Kubota diesel hydraulic wing mower, Steiner 430 Diesel Max, Kawasaki Diesel Mule, JD 4x2 Electric Gator
Anybody seen this show about Ausie tow truck operators? However, they also recover boats and heavy equipment which makes it quite interesting.

It's a reality show but the "Joe slept with Steves wife and now they have to work together on this difficult recovery" is kept to an absolute minimum.

Unfortunately, there is only one season on Netflix with 10 episodes which is a shame because I enjoyed it.

/ Towies, on Netflix #2  
Haven't heard of it, and can't locate it on any of the...alternate sites for acquiring ones and zeros. It does look interesting, another season of Heavy Rescue 401 is about to launch, the one in B.C. just wrapped. Would be refreshing to see some recovery that wasn't snow related.
The show is one letter off TOWIE, which is another reality show but quite at the other end of the spectrum, from what I've been told.

/ Towies, on Netflix #3  
I watched it. They have the biggest fleet of towing equipment I’ve ever seen.

/ Towies, on Netflix #4  
"Ausie tow truck operators"<<<<<<<<<<<Haven't heard of that show. I've been watching Longmire on Netflix, set in Northern Wyoming near the Cheyenne Reservation, the sheriff is constantly butting hear with the Cheyenne cop on the Rez, lot of twist and turns. I started watching because of the first show where a Sharps rifle was involved in a shooting, when the last time a Sharps rifle was involved in a crime.....

/ Towies, on Netflix #5  
I just finished Longmire a few days ago, one of those incredibly good shows that you hate to come to the end of.
The recovery shows are always interesting as to seeing how they will rig a pull without closing the road for any length of time.

/ Towies, on Netflix #6  
I just finished Longmire a few days ago, one of those incredibly good shows that you hate to come to the end of.
The recovery shows are always interesting as to seeing how they will rig a pull without closing the road for any length of time.

So true, I was surprised of the acting, I have one more season to go, when I first clicked on Longmire I was expecting to see Sharknado acting, didn't know Netflix was making such high quality tv shows, dont usually like cop shows but with cowboy hats, Indians and lever action rifles frequently being used, it's a little different. I'm all CSI'ed out so it's a good change. After this I'll see how that Aussie Towies show is.

/ Towies, on Netflix #7  
I’ve watched most of longmire episodes. I’ve watched most of the CSI series, but it’s obviously highly faked. I watched the breaking bad series and liked it. I also liked the Dexter series. The Towies was good but only 3.5 hours of run time on the whole season.

/ Towies, on Netflix #8  
Longmire & H e l l on Wheels are my 2 favorites. Narcos is a good watch but pretty violent. Stranger Things is entertaining as well, I like the 1980's setting of the show. Might have to look into Dexter.

/ Towies, on Netflix #9  
Check out Highway Through **** on Netflix, a tow company in Canada.

/ Towies, on Netflix #10  
Did you all notice the mini ex (also a larger machine) with the winch they used on Towies? Never saw a winch system that replaced the bucket on an excavator. They have some really nice eqpt!!