Live Edge Walnut Table with Rite Leg Base

/ Live Edge Walnut Table with Rite Leg Base #1  

123maxbars

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B3200
In the past I have been using Waterlox as my preferred finish for furniture. I recently was encouraged by some other woodworkers to use Rubio Monocoat.
For those unfamiliar with this product: It has almost no VOC present, only one coat is needed and is cured in 48 hours and ready to be used. Also easy to apply, after putting on the piece you let it dry for 15 minutes then rub it out until your cloth no longer is collecting oil from the surface. The preferred method of application is a bondo type scraper. Anyways I am very happy with the easiness it took to apply and how it turned out. I got mine from amazon.com Robot Check

I also used a pair of the Rite Leg companies legs for this coffee table which also turned out great.

WORKING WITH TIMBER IN AN OLD WOOD SHOP IN THE MOUNTAINS OF TENNESSEE, A SLAB COMES TO LIFE, - YouTube

/ Live Edge Walnut Table with Rite Leg Base #2  
In the past I have been using Waterlox as my preferred finish for furniture. I recently was encouraged by some other woodworkers to use Rubio Monocoat.
For those unfamiliar with this product: It has almost no VOC present, only one coat is needed and is cured in 48 hours and ready to be used. Also easy to apply, after putting on the piece you let it dry for 15 minutes then rub it out until your cloth no longer is collecting oil from the surface. The preferred method of application is a bondo type scraper. Anyways I am very happy with the easiness it took to apply and how it turned out. I got mine from amazon.com Robot Check

I also used a pair of the Rite Leg companies legs for this coffee table which also turned out great.

WORKING WITH TIMBER IN AN OLD WOOD SHOP IN THE MOUNTAINS OF TENNESSEE, A SLAB COMES TO LIFE, - YouTube

Nice look to it!:thumbsup::thumbsup: