Wanted: Various Implements for JD 3320

/ Wanted: Various Implements for JD 3320 #1  

93Mustang

Silver Member
Tractor
JD ##@)
Having just purchased a new to me john deere 3320, I am now in the market for some implements. Would consider a light duty grapple, 3pt hitch snowblower, bush hog, pto chipper or pto debris blower. I live about 45 minutes west of Philly and would be willing to drive a reasonable distance for pickup. Thank you

/ Wanted: Various Implements for JD 3320 #2  
Having just purchased a new to me john deere 3320, I am now in the market for some implements. Would consider a light duty grapple, 3pt hitch snowblower, bush hog, pto chipper or pto debris blower. I live about 45 minutes west of Philly and would be willing to drive a reasonable distance for pickup. Thank you

How wide is your rear tractor tires setup currently? Ken Sweet

/ Wanted: Various Implements for JD 3320
The tires (i think they are the small r4s) are set in the wide position with no spacers. Not sure what that equates to so will have to measure.

/ Wanted: Various Implements for JD 3320 #4  
The tires (i think they are the small r4s) are set in the wide position with no spacers. Not sure what that equates to so will have to measure.

I don't know if you are looking new or used on the snowblower? Here is what I can do on a new Buhler/Farmking 50 inch $2120 or a 60 inch $2320 delivered to the Philly terminal for you to pickup. That includes shipping. Ken Sweet

Thank you Ken. Should have specified but really interested in used but will keep your reply in mind.

/ Wanted: Various Implements for JD 3320 #6  
Thank you Ken. Should have specified but really interested in used but will keep your reply in mind.

I kinda figured that you were looking for used, however, they are pretty hard to find and people that have them for sale, can't ship them. Ken Sweet

/ Wanted: Various Implements for JD 3320 #7  
Adding my two cents. He will need at least a 60" blower (and not many more inches due to power) due to the tire width of between 57 and 59 depending on which way the wheels are turned. (thats with industrial tires)

Hard to find a 'good" used blower....IMO. Good luck.

I was just posting a WTB myself and noticed your thread. It's going to be pretty hard to find a used grapple that is fairly priced and any good IMO. Lots of guys on here put a new Markham LD 48" grapple on. Read about them in attachments. I bought one....pretty good bang for the buck IMO.

Sorry to but-in here. :D

Last edited:
No problem Foggy. Hope your back is getting better. Been following your posts regarding hydrolics. Attempted the 3rd svc by myself but failed so sending to the dealer - also having a WR Long diverter (for grapple and hopefully a rear snowblower with hydraulic angler) and PB installed (also looking for a backhoe if someone reading this is selling one that will fit my tractor) at the same time. Haved looked at the Markham grapple and may go that way but figured I would try the used market first. This forum has been amazing over the last year or so and I would never complain about advice. Even found a post discussing the removal of the gas can plastic spout from the tractor gas tank which I also accomplished my first fuel up!:ashamed: