WANTED OLTAHE MODEL 67 DEBRIS / LEAF BLOWER

/ WANTED OLTAHE MODEL 67 DEBRIS / LEAF BLOWER #1  

JacobsenT422D

Tractor
TOO MANY, TOTAL OF 17 NOW: PRINCIPAL UNITS ARE JACOBSEN T422D & T528D & MANY JACOBSEN MORE MODELS & TORO GROUNDSMASTER 325D
Wanted to buy - Olathe Model 67 Fornt Mounted Debris / Leaf Blower. Prefer Hydrostatic driven PTO, will consider Mechanical driven PTO.

For mounting on front of a Jacobsen T422D TurfCat II Professional Series Turf Tractor - not essential to be concerned about the mounting brackets or most recent mount - just front mount, NOT 3PT hitch Mount.

Shame on to taking a good front mount configuration unit and converting it to a rear mount 3 PT hitch. But the story of the conversion and pictures does make very good reading. - and is very informative.

/ WANTED OLTAHE MODEL 67 DEBRIS / LEAF BLOWER
OLATHE - NOT - OLTAHE

Found out Kubota supplies a very nice competative front mount hydrostatic motor debris blower for the Kubota F series front mower tractor using a quick connect adaptor (like me) - This little fact opens up my chioces and searches.

/ WANTED OLTAHE MODEL 67 DEBRIS / LEAF BLOWER
Success - I think. Have a prospect on the hook. In discussion. Will learn soon if this is a winner or not. Comes from an old Toro Groundsmaster front mount.

/ WANTED OLTAHE MODEL 67 DEBRIS / LEAF BLOWER #4  
Wanted to buy - Olathe Model 67 Fornt Mounted Debris / Leaf Blower. Prefer Hydrostatic driven PTO, will consider Mechanical driven PTO.

For mounting on front of a Jacobsen T422D TurfCat II Professional Series Turf Tractor - not essential to be concerned about the mounting brackets or most recent mount - just front mount, NOT 3PT hitch Mount.

Shame on to taking a good front mount configuration unit and converting it to a rear mount 3 PT hitch. But the story of the conversion and pictures does make very good reading. - and is very informative.
Hi, I have a Model 67 Olathe Blower Front Mount. If you're interested please call me. Thanks Pete 516/527-8427. I'm in Mattituck, NY 11952