Want to buy a used cab tractor... John deere, New holland, kubota, kioti, mf

/ Want to buy a used cab tractor... John deere, New holland, kubota, kioti, mf #1  

Spinaltap33

Tractor
None yet
I am looking for a 30 to 45hp cab tractor with a/c and heat... Models like the dk35 or jd 3320 or a grand l3240 or l4310... I would be willing to look at new ones but I have an excellent, very well maintained 2006 caterpillar 226b skid steer that I need to trade if it's new.. I live in Washington state near Idaho, so I'm assuming shipping will be a factor... Hope to hear from someone soon

/ Want to buy a used cab tractor... John deere, New holland, kubota, kioti, mf #2  
I am looking for a 30 to 45hp cab tractor with a/c and heat... Models like the dk35 or jd 3320 or a grand l3240 or l4310... I would be willing to look at new ones but I have an excellent, very well maintained 2006 caterpillar 226b skid steer that I need to trade if it's new.. I live in Washington state near Idaho, so I'm assuming shipping will be a factor... Hope to hear from someone soon

there are dealers in wash and idaho that would do a trade on new/used equipment, but i personally think youd get a better price if you sold your cat yourself.

I went thru Hartell Mountain tractor in Chewelah WASH myself, but also like Jorden sales in Post falls or the Kubota dealership in Coeur d'alene ID.

When i sold my old JD on craigslist i got about 2x the money that the dealers will willing to give me in trade.

/ Want to buy a used cab tractor... John deere, New holland, kubota, kioti, mf
Thanks,
Yes I have met and talked with both and I have my skid steer on cl but the people I get responses from want me to carry a contract or 11k or just crazy stuff. I'm out of town most weeks and just want to be done. I know I will lose some money for convenience, but I understand and accept that and both dealers don't really want it on their lot either. I can totally understand that, but for me I just want it easy, and hoping somebody sees me coming and takes advantage of that. Haha! Kubota dealer and deals in construction as well so he has offered a swap, but after you add rear remotes and options that come standard on a kioti it's 35k for a l3240 grand cab, or 31k for a dk50se. Financing is the same and I know that all dealers have been very fair, but I guess I just want my cake and eat it too.... Haha. Paul, ken, and Brian I would deal with all three