Tractor
    None yet

Default Want to buy a used cab tractor... John deere, New holland, kubota, kioti, mf

I am looking for a 30 to 45hp cab tractor with a/c and heat... Models like the dk35 or jd 3320 or a grand l3240 or l4310... I would be willing to look at new ones but I have an excellent, very well maintained 2006 caterpillar 226b skid steer that I need to trade if it's new.. I live in Washington state near Idaho, so I'm assuming shipping will be a factor... Hope to hear from someone soon

Tractor
    dk45se hst cab

Default Re: Want to buy a used cab tractor... John deere, New holland, kubota, kioti, mf

Quote Originally Posted by Spinaltap33 View Post
    I am looking for a 30 to 45hp cab tractor with a/c and heat... Models like the dk35 or jd 3320 or a grand l3240 or l4310... I would be willing to look at new ones but I have an excellent, very well maintained 2006 caterpillar 226b skid steer that I need to trade if it's new.. I live in Washington state near Idaho, so I'm assuming shipping will be a factor... Hope to hear from someone soon
    there are dealers in wash and idaho that would do a trade on new/used equipment, but i personally think youd get a better price if you sold your cat yourself.

I went thru Hartell Mountain tractor in Chewelah WASH myself, but also like Jorden sales in Post falls or the kubota dealership in Coeur d'alene ID.

When i sold my old JD on craigslist i got about 2x the money that the dealers will willing to give me in trade.
    currently own
    2011 Kioti DK45SE HST CAB tractor/loader, Jimna 6" - 3 point wood chipper, 60" JD Brush Hog, JD 60" Rototiller, 3 point post hole digger with hydraulic assist, 3 point spring tooth rake, Fimco 55 gallon weed sprayer with 12 foot boom, 3 point hydraulic wood splitter (home built)
    Quick Attach 79" loader mount snowblower & rear powerpack
    Quick Attach 84" Snow Blade
    Quick Attach 42" pallet forks

Tractor
    None yet

Default Re: Want to buy a used cab tractor... John deere, New holland, kubota, kioti, mf

Thanks,
    Yes I have met and talked with both and I have my skid steer on cl but the people I get responses from want me to carry a contract or 11k or just crazy stuff. I'm out of town most weeks and just want to be done. I know I will lose some money for convenience, but I understand and accept that and both dealers don't really want it on their lot either. I can totally understand that, but for me I just want it easy, and hoping somebody sees me coming and takes advantage of that. Haha! kubota dealer and deals in construction as well so he has offered a swap, but after you add rear remotes and options that come standard on a kioti it's 35k for a l3240 grand cab, or 31k for a dk50se. Financing is the same and I know that all dealers have been very fair, but I guess I just want my cake and eat it too.... Haha. Paul, ken, and Brian I would deal with all three