Looking for backhoe attachment

/ Looking for backhoe attachment #1  

B Rive

Tractor
Ford 1620
I am looking to buy a backhoe attachment for my ford 1620. I was told that I shouldn't get just the 3pt attachment but the subframe mount because I have a lot of rocks on my property and could damage the tractor. Also was wondering how difficult it would be to modify one to fit?

/ Looking for backhoe attachment #2  
There is not much traffic down in the want ads and TBN might prefer no questions down in this forum... but whom am I to say :D I would post this question (as a different thread) up in the attachment section to get a wider audience, thus more thoughts.

To answer your question, yes, it's *best* to have a sub-frame. Can you get away without one, maybe. Depends on what you want to do. Just digging ditches in "easy" soil or are you trying to dig out a 24" oak stump.

Not sure you'll find a subframe built for your tractor so you might have to make one fit it anyway. As for how easy it is... can you fabricate and weld? Here's a thread for you to read:
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/build-yourself/171760-how-build-your-own-custom.html

/ Looking for backhoe attachment
Thanks, I will try posting it there and will check out the link.