WANTED " OLD FARMALL TRACTORS "

/ WANTED " OLD FARMALL TRACTORS " #1  

John Deere Puller

Tractor
John Deere H ( 1939 )
I am looking for old Farmall Tractors in running condition in the range of $400 to $800. In the weeds or behind the barn, No Problem. Let me know what you have to offer. :thumbsup:

Regards

JDP

/ WANTED " OLD FARMALL TRACTORS " #2  
I am looking for old Farmall Tractors in running condition in the range of $400 to $800. In the weeds or behind the barn, No Problem. Let me know what you have to offer. :thumbsup:

Regards

JDP

I don't have one for sale but have seen one by the side of the road for some time now. It's located in Davison, MI which is about 2 hours from you, maybe a tad more with border security now. PM me if you're interested and I'll get a phone number for you.

/ WANTED " OLD FARMALL TRACTORS " #3  
John Deere Puller said:

Regards

JDP

May have something to offer you.... Send me a PM and we can discuss. ---- Smiles

/ WANTED " OLD FARMALL TRACTORS " #4  
John Deere Puller said:

Regards

JDP

May have something to offer you.... Send me a PM and we can discuss. ---- Smiles

/ WANTED " OLD FARMALL TRACTORS " #5  
John Deere Puller said:

Regards

JDP

believe this is a Super C from early 50's.... has been stored inside barn and not running for eight years.... not sure i want to sell it... but would entertain offers.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121007_205510.png
    ForumRunner_20121007_205510.png
    369.7 KB · Views: 121
  • ForumRunner_20121007_205549.png
    ForumRunner_20121007_205549.png
    407.7 KB · Views: 121
  • ForumRunner_20121007_205612.png
    ForumRunner_20121007_205612.png
    382.7 KB · Views: 120
   / WANTED " OLD FARMALL TRACTORS " #6  
believe this is a Super C from early 50's.... has been stored inside barn and not running for eight years.... not sure i want to sell it... but would entertain offers.

I don't know much about old Farmall Tractors, but I would tend to say the standing offer of $400 to $800 is a little under what I would consider that tractor to be worth. If it is for sale for those kind of numbers, maybe I need to make a road trip up your way...
David from jax