Tractor
    Ford 3000

Default NC: need attachments for Ford 3000 any condition

Am looking for some attachments for my ford tractor. It does not matter what condition it is in just trying to get as cheap as possible. It does not matter if it is rusted with holes as long as it is in one piece. I am looking for the following

Disc
    Box blade
    Bush hog/finish mower
    Cultivator

Tractor
    Ford 3000

I am in North Carolina I am not sure why it came up Alaska when I selected NC.

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4400

Default Re: NC: need attachments for Ford 3000 any condition

i have subscribed to Agricultural Review for years. It is free if you live or own property in NC. Just a thought? NCDA&CS - Agricultural Review
    The PUPIL who does not surpass his Master, fails his Master.

Tractor
    Ford 3000

Thanks I subscribed as well. They have some good stuff on there

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 4200 w/backhoe, Ford 3000,580 Case backhoe

Have you tried craigslist?

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4400

We live in the Piedmont. I love going to auctions that sell farm related machinery. I am talking about Estate Sales, not the Government or State sales. Google the Auction companies in your area. Many of the websites will list upcoming auctions relating to estate sales that include farm implements and many even list the items for sale. I do recommend that you arrive at least three-3 hours before bidding starts. This will enable you to find a good parking space and provide you with ample time to look and browse. Some auctions have a booth where you are required to sign up and receive a bidding number ID. BTW, be sure to hook up your trailer to your towing vehicle before arriving. Even if you don't purchase anything, this is a great way to meet neighbors and friends. I always take a small cooler with me filled with sandwiches and snacks. I also take my Stanley thermos. Best wishes.
    The PUPIL who does not surpass his Master, fails his Master.

Tractor
    Ford 3000

Yes I look on Craigslist all the time. I even signed up for the Craigslist notification which tells me if someone post something I am looking for. It works good but nothing I can afford yet.

Tractor
    Ford 3000

Quote Originally Posted by creekbend
    We live in the Piedmont. I love going to auctions that sell farm related machinery. I am talking about Estate Sales, not the Government or State sales. Google the Auction companies in your area. Many of the websites will list upcoming auctions relating to estate sales that include farm implements and many even list the items for sale. I do recommend that you arrive at least three-3 hours before bidding starts. This will enable you to find a good parking space and provide you with ample time to look and browse. Some auctions have a booth where you are required to sign up and receive a bidding number ID. BTW, be sure to hook up your trailer to your towing vehicle before arriving. Even if you don't purchase anything, this is a great way to meet neighbors and friends. I always take a small cooler with me filled with sandwiches and snacks. I also take my Stanley thermos. Best wishes.
    I did try looking up auctions but there was not any that came up close to me most were several hours away. I know there is auctions because I hear about people buying live stock from auctions. I will keep looking. Thanks for the info. If I find one I will try out your suggestions.