WTB: Power Beyond block for John Deere 4110

/ WTB: Power Beyond block for John Deere 4110 #2  
If you are adding rear hydraulics to your machine, then all the need is the screw/plug that goes in the block you already have.This is the part that goes between the SCV and the tranny.

/ WTB: Power Beyond block for John Deere 4110
I don't currently have any remote hydraulics on my tractor. Would like to try and just add the block instead of the block/factory joystick due to the price of parts. Open to any other suggestions for adding hydraulics to my tractor as well.

/ WTB: Power Beyond block for John Deere 4110 #4  
In the parts diagrams the OEM part# for just the block is M808033. Have you inquired thru JD yet about buying just the block? Obviously it is shown as part of the aux hyd "kit". In the 2nd attachment it shows how the SCV and aux block mate together. I have never seen a closing flange used in place of the SCV though. You have already have a closing flange with test port installed your tractor if you have no SCV. (#10 1st attachment) Is that what you plan to use instead to close off with?

Attachments

• 4110.gif
    4110.gif
    34.6 KB · Views: 280
  • 4110a.gif
    4110a.gif
    66.3 KB · Views: 336
   / WTB: Power Beyond block for John Deere 4110 #5  
I have the block left over from installing my PB kit. I am not sure if you would still need the screw/plug however, I can look into it more later when I get home.

/ WTB: Power Beyond block for John Deere 4110
In the parts diagrams the OEM part# for just the block is M808033. Have you inquired thru JD yet about buying just the block? Obviously it is shown as part of the aux hyd "kit". In the 2nd attachment it shows how the SCV and aux block mate together. I have never seen a closing flange used in place of the SCV though. You have already have a closing flange with test port installed your tractor if you have no SCV. (#10 1st attachment) Is that what you plan to use instead to close off with?

Using the closing flange is what I had in mind (also have never actually seen the block installed without the scv valve). I am not certain this will actually work, thinking it should, but do not really want to spend the $600+ (for the block alone) at the dealer to find out.

kennyd - That sounds good. Just let me know when you get a chance. Thanks

/ WTB: Power Beyond block for John Deere 4110 #8  
I have not forgotten...I just got home from a long day.

I never understood why it kit came with the the block anyway when all you need is the plug/screw (#19 in the picture above). So I do indeed have this block (but not the plug) that I do not need, probably cost about $20 ship up north so PM me a offer.

/ WTB: Power Beyond block for John Deere 4110 #10  
Just as an FYI whatever set up is plumbed has to have constant flow...be an open center loop.