Another new guy in need of some advice

/ Another new guy in need of some advice #1  

Glosson82

Tractor
5075e John Deere
I've looked at this site before and I have decided to join because I have some question about my 553 loader on my John Deere 5075e. I am looking to purchase a titan grapple but having trouble finding one with a global attachment, any one with advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

/ Another new guy in need of some advice #2  
Welcome to TBN.

/ Another new guy in need of some advice
Thank you

Thanks that answers my question on that subject. Would you have any advice on what type of grapple would be best for my tractor?

/ Another new guy in need of some advice #6  
Thanks that answers my question on that subject. Would you have any advice on what type of grapple would be best for my tractor?

After much searching on the internet and pricing and going back and forth I choose the Westendorf BC4000.
Attachments for Tractor & Skid Steer: Hay, Snow Plow, Forklift: Westendorf

It is great on handling brush, limbs and logs. It does not require any additional hydraulic plumbing. I unpin my bucket and slip the grapples on the loader arms, fasten it with two pins and I'm ready to go. Right now I am doing some construction clean up around a new house where the scraps are short. Not the best tool for that type of work, but love it for brush limbs and logs.

Thanks for the advice I will check the link out. I'm having my property cut so I'm looking for a well built attachment to handle tree tops a debris.

/ Another new guy in need of some advice #8  
Welcome. :)