Rollover Box Scraper

/ Rollover Box Scraper #1  

GreenWannabe

Platinum Member
Tractor
2012 Kioti DK45SE, 1994 JD LX176
I'm looking for a rollover box scraper, six foot width preferred but 5 1/2 footer would work, to go on a category I quick hitch, in good condition. Please PM me with details, including condition, asking price, make & model. Pictures would be helpful. I can pick up within 400 miles or so of Huntsville, AL, if you can load it onto my trailer.

So far, I have identified that A&B Eagle Line, Bush Hog, Dirt Dog, and Land Pride models are supposed to be quick hitch compatible, but Gannon and Woods/Gill probably are not.

Thanks in advance.

Fred

/ Rollover Box Scraper
I bought one from Ken Sweet today, it is now sitting in my driveway.

/ Rollover Box Scraper #3  
How about posting some pictures, thanks.

/ Rollover Box Scraper
Here is a picture of the one I bought, taken by Sweet Farm Equipment:
bushhogrolover6ft_Zone_2-2.jpg

/ Rollover Box Scraper #5  
I have the 60" BH - ROBB. It has been useful and dependable.

Torque the hex nylock nuts which secure the rippers.....mine were loose on delivery.
Lube the rollover hinge regularly to prevent rust/seizing....I use Fluid Film
Lube the draw pins occasionally.....I use spray graphite from Napa auto store. Graphite does not hold dust.

ROBB shelters outside under an 18 ounce canvas tarpaulin. I wish I could store ROBB in my humidity controlled garage but garage is full up with Kubota stuff, car already displaced to the driveway.

I had a difficult time loading mine on the 3-Pt. at first.
I am giving you the link to my thread on this, hoping to shorten your learning curve.

Now I get the beast on/off in three minutes.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/261489-rollover-box-blade-difficult-load.html

I have a rebuilt Ford Series 101, 2-12 Turning Plow, rolling from Sweet Tractors. Should be here tomorrow.

Last edited:
   / Rollover Box Scraper #6  
I have the Dirt Dog 6' RO BB and I am very pleased with it. I think it is the same as the Bush Hog branded BB as they make them for Bush Hog. It's not for sale, but I thought I would chime in with the others as it is a great BB. With the rippers down it is all my MX5100 wants. I had to replace one of the springs on the lever return this year when one came loose from the lower connection and it wedged between the frame and the box and bent it. I bought a replacement spring from TSC, they have them in stock @ $2.99 for a package of two. I also bent a ripper when I hung it on a large rock, but it was no problem to straighten it. This is a functional, useful attachment.

/ Rollover Box Scraper #8  
I bought one from Ken Sweet today, it is now sitting in my driveway.

Fred, Good meeting you this week. Sorry we did not have more time to talk. We appreciate your business. BTW, I really like your truck! Ken Sweet

/ Rollover Box Scraper
Thanks, Ken. I like it too - bought it in 2009 used (2007 model) and have put over 80K miles on it since. I really appreciated dealing with you as well, it was a very positive experience. Thanks again.

Fred