3 point or pull type disc

/ 3 point or pull type disc #1  

wmonroe

Elite Member
Tractor
1958 Ford 961 Powermaster
Looking for a disk (3 point or pull type) with a width of 6-10'. Looking for something in useable condition but not afraid to do a little work on it if necessary.

/ 3 point or pull type disc #2  
Wmonroe,
If you want to keep making passes (and adding more weights) with the disc to reach down to the axles..........buy a 3PH disc. If you want to get down to axles in two passes, buy a pull type offset disc. Start watching the Richie Brothers Auctions near you. When I bought mine, there was only 2 discs in the auction. Next week's auction has 17 discs from 8 to 24 feet.
hugs, Brandi

/ 3 point or pull type disc #3  
I've been looking for a cheap disc similar to what you are wanting. Around here all the cheap ones have been scrapped for iron. Sad deal. Good luck with your search.

/ 3 point or pull type disc
Wmonroe,
If you want to keep making passes (and adding more weights) with the disc to reach down to the axles..........buy a 3PH disc. If you want to get down to axles in two passes, buy a pull type offset disc. Start watching the Richie Brothers Auctions near you. When I bought mine, there was only 2 discs in the auction. Next week's auction has 17 discs from 8 to 24 feet.
hugs, Brandi

I want a pull type but for the limited amount of use I have planned for it I would settle for a good price/condition 3pt model. I will start watching the auction though, thanks.

/ 3 point or pull type disc
I've been looking for a cheap disc similar to what you are wanting. Around here all the cheap ones have been scrapped for iron. Sad deal. Good luck with your search.

Seems like that around here too.

/ 3 point or pull type disc #6  
I want a pull type but for the limited amount of use I have planned for it I would settle for a good price/condition 3pt model. I will start watching the auction though, thanks.

Down here at Washington County Tractor in Brenham is a 6 foot wide version of my offset disc for $1800. I almost wanna go buy it, fix it up, and resale it.
hugs, Brandi