Pennsylvania 2050 loader bucket cylinder

/ 2050 loader bucket cylinder #1  

ajhartle

ANYBODY KNOW where I can get a aftermarket bucket lift cylinder for my model 2050 international loader. Took it to get seal put in it and was told the shaft was bent. The international dealer says the cylinder and the shaft are no longer available. Help

/ 2050 loader bucket cylinder #2  
ANYBODY KNOW where I can get a aftermarket bucket lift cylinder for my model 2050 international loader. Took it to get seal put in it and was told the shaft was bent. The international dealer says the cylinder and the shaft are no longer available. Help
My suggestion is that you may look for the company/shop which could manufacture a cylinder you need. Don't know your location, but you have to have such somewhere around you.
As an example from my location (a catalog in German language) we have the Hansa Flex:
http://www.hansa-flex.lt/catalog/cat_pdf_13.pdf
They also are able to calculate and build a cylinder (or other hydraulic part) if it's special and not available according to the catalog.

/ 2050 loader bucket cylinder #3  
A local hydraulic shop machined a new shaft for my loader cylinder for me 2 years ago and installed seal kits etc and the price was about $140.00 which I was pleased to pay. He even painted it and replaced a hose that I had left attached.
Check out your local shops.