Bronze Member
Tractor
Kabota L4400 HST
New, in the box. Make me an offer.

/ For sale: JD AT114134 Hydraulic Pump #2  
i need one hydraulic pump for 310d

/ For sale: JD AT114134 Hydraulic Pump
i need one hydraulic pump for 310d
I do indeed! I'm guessing you already know what one goes for at the dealer or online, right?
I'll let 'er go cheap!

Is The pump still available?
It is. That previous offer of $1000 is just a tad low based upon how I'm seeing them priced elsewhere. I was thinking $2000 which is about half. I'd pay the shipping.

/ For sale: JD AT114134 Hydraulic Pump #7  
I need a John Deere AT114134 Hyd Pump for my JD 310D Backhoe. I am a helicopter pilot in Texarkana, Arkansas. Retired Army Colonel Don Ruggles, 870 774 2474.

Good evening, Colonel.
I've still got the pump and will let it go for $1500 plus shipping. Originally wanted $2k but you said two magic words: Army and Helo
Just past 1900 hrs here on Friday nite, sir. Just got the email notification of your post regarding the pump. Tried your number and got no answer.
I'll be here at home until noon Saturday. Please give me a call at 423-944-4111.
My info - Retired Army Captain, Huey jockey as well. Garry Owen, sir!

I need a John Deere AT114134 Hyd Pump for my JD 310D Backhoe. I am a helicopter pilot in Texarkana, Arkansas. Retired Army Colonel Don Ruggles, 870 774 2474.

/ For sale: JD AT114134 Hydraulic Pump #9  
Dear Captain Owen: We have been in Branson for the weekend with my wife's son and his wife, Casey Owen, an Aggie Phd type. We entertained their two children, until today, so just got home from Branson - wanted to fly up there in our Baron, but my wife made me drive up. But, yes, you can send me the pump and I can get you paid any way you need, by helicopter check, farm check, money order, credit card, pay pal, or just about anyway possible.

My daughter lives near Fort Campbell (Clarksville, TN), and was an army logistician for army aviation while there at Campbell. My other daughter is near Warner Robins AFB, and she has a very top top secretive clearance as helps manage the spy plane U-2 program for USAF.

Well, I will quit rambling on. Get down this way and you can fly one of my helicopters as we have 5 of them and 4 fixed wing. Believe it or not, but I have now over 26,000 hours, about half fixed wing and the other half rotary. Glad to hear from another Rotor Head. Many thanks.

Don Ruggles, Retired Army Aviator, US Army

Found a terrific new friend and fellow Army Helo Jockey! AND sold a pump that'll help our Christmas in a BIG, big way.

Merry Christmas to all the fine folks on TractorByNet.com! May you and your's be as blessed as our house this year!

Cpt. Jera Anderson
Eidson, TN
US Army Retired