Cab/Loader Tractor AND ~12' mower (separate or package)

/ Cab/Loader Tractor AND ~12' mower (separate or package) #1  
Tractor
A few
I'm in search of a tractor in the Orlando area. Must have cab and loader. My preference is for 65+ hp but I'll consider as low as 50hp. Would like to be able to pull a 12' mower which I expect to buy separately but open to package deal. Preference for Green or Orange but I'm open to others. Higher hours is okay so long as it's in good working condition.

Thanks

/ Cab/Loader Tractor AND ~12' mower (separate or package)
I should add that while I'd prefer local, I have some options for pickup along the I-95 corridor/Montreal. Much West of that and I'd need some help with transport.

/ Cab/Loader Tractor AND ~12' mower (separate or package) #3  
I cant help with location of equipment BUT, I don't think a 50 HP tractor will pull a 12 foot mower at all in normal grass and weed cutting operations. My 70 HP (engine) will struggle with a 7 foot mower in heavy grass/weeds although pure weeds it wades thru easily. Swamp grass is tough to cut even at 4-5 MPH. If you plan to pull a 12 foot mower, you need at least 70 HP at the PTO for tough conditions. If you are just clipping pastures annually to get rid of light weed growth, you may get by with the old tongue-in-cheek of 5 HP per foot so 60HP at the PTO.

/ Cab/Loader Tractor AND ~12' mower (separate or package)
I cant help with location of equipment BUT, I don't think a 50 HP tractor will pull a 12 foot mower at all in normal grass and weed cutting operations. My 70 HP (engine) will struggle with a 7 foot mower in heavy grass/weeds although pure weeds it wades thru easily. Swamp grass is tough to cut even at 4-5 MPH. If you plan to pull a 12 foot mower, you need at least 70 HP at the PTO for tough conditions. If you are just clipping pastures annually to get rid of light weed growth, you may get by with the old tongue-in-cheek of 5 HP per foot so 60HP at the PTO.

Thanks. I completely understand a 50hp not pulling a 12' if I get a smaller tractor I'll size down the mower. I am surprised about you struggling with a 70hp to pull a 7' though. I used to pull a 7' rhino with 45hp with no real issues. In a perfect world I'd get 90hp but I'm trying to be flexible to get the most economical deal I can get.