60" 3pt. Core Aerator.

/ 60" 3pt. Core Aerator. #1  

Wilco

Bronze Member
Tractor
CK2610 TLB
Looking for a core aerator in good shape to use on my lawn. Hopefully somewhat local.

/ 60" 3pt. Core Aerator. #2  
Look on Craigslist that’s where I found mine

/ 60" 3pt. Core Aerator. #3  
Look on Craigslist that’s where I found mine

Same here. What I found locally is that they can be pricey! Used 60" to 72" 3 point aerators in JD, Woods, Mahindra, Ryan, etc... we're running anywhere from $800 to $2,500.

/ 60" 3pt. Core Aerator. #5  
I found this one after looking for a long time on Craigslist. Had to drive quite a ways to get it. I need to replace a couple of spacers and bushings but I just couldn't pass it up. A friend of mine used it this weekend and it worked great.

Attachments

• 1499469395408.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 274
   / 60" 3pt. Core Aerator. #6  
I just purchased a 72in from (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) for $1700. They also have 60in and 48in. It works great, produces nice plugs. It is load with sand, no need for water. Only negative and I knew this up front was that you need to raise it when making turns. I like that it has stand supports and I put it on vehicle dolly, so I can move it around in my shed.

Everythingattachments was easy to work and FedEx was easy to work with as well.

Best Drum Style Lawn Aerator Filled With Sand!

Vehicle Dollies - 2 Piece, 15 Lb. Capacity

/ 60" 3pt. Core Aerator. #7  
Be patient and monitor craigslist.

For many months to years I was checking craigslist nationally using google search techniques. Nothing.
Have not been searching lately, sort of gave up.

/ 60" 3pt. Core Aerator. #8  
For many months to years I was checking craigslist nationally using google search techniques. Nothing.
Have not been searching lately, sort of gave up.

I found 3 tonight in Michigan