Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #351  
one more !

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #352  
We're putting all of our PowerArcs on special for the next couple weeks. Give us a call for the best pricing for established TBN members
Hi Mark,
The PowerARC 160 STH is a nice unit. What is our member price if you don't mind me asking? I didn't know you guys sell direct. I had checked the Amazon site and they didn't have the PowerARC 160 STH yet. I was looking at the PA 200, but I think this one will better suit my needs. Will it work on a 220/240 circuit with a 30 amp breaker? Thanks

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast
Hi Mark,
The PowerARC 160 STH is a nice unit. What is our member price if you don't mind me asking? I didn't know you guys sell direct. I had checked the Amazon site and they didn't have the PowerARC 160 STH yet. I was looking at the PA 200, but I think this one will better suit my needs. Will it work on a 220/240 circuit with a 30 amp breaker? Thanks

I'll pm you a current member price. Keep in mind, that the sth isn't designed to be a 6010 unit, though 6011's won't be a problem. It should work with no problem on that breaker...though I'd make sure it's a slow trip breaker, since the amp input is about the same as the breaker wide open (which likely you won't be doing much if any).

We've had a lot of questions about the 160 sth lately. Coincidentally a while back, Jody of welding tips and tricks volunteered to try one out and give it an honest appraisal and workout. Here are his results....This should erase any doubts about its capabilities as a tig or stick welder.

Everlast PowerArc 160 Stick Welder DC Tig Welder - YouTube

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #355  
We've had a lot of questions about the 160 sth lately. Coincidentally a while back, Jody of welding tips and tricks volunteered to try one out and give it an honest appraisal and workout. Here are his results....This should erase any doubts about its capabilities as a tig or stick welder.

Everlast PowerArc 160 Stick Welder DC Tig Welder - YouTube

Boy that looks good, the pedal makes my mouth water, I am Tigging with my PA160, but scratch start, no pedal, and you have to snap out to break the arc. If I could find someone who would want my little PA160, I would spring for that PA160sth with the pedal.

James K0UA

We've added a new finger amp control torch to our line and is available for 189.00 plus shipping. It will fit much of our current line of welders with the 47k pot, and will retrofit many of the older ones as well. Give us a call to find out if it will fit your welder. This willl allow you infinite control of the amps right at your fingertips while you are welding.

Attachments

• everlast 26 series amp control torch.jpg
    everlast 26 series amp control torch.jpg
    671.8 KB · Views: 214
   / Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #357  
Hello Guys ..

we have great deals on STICK welders. Please email Mark or Me for best deal !

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #358  
Mark or Oleg : Can You P.M. me your best price for the following :

Power I-MIG 205
SM 3035-N Spool Gun
Rollerkit5 -0.8mm - 1.0mm Knurled Groove for the I-Mig .

Did a Shopping cart and filled out a lease / credit app. . Conditionally Approved , could use our 2 current cards but we reserve those for our business . Thought about going through Amazon , but we still have to get the drive rolls and spool gun and those are not listed there . You also have a great deal / Sale on the I-Mig 205 for a few days but would rather get everything in a package than here , there , etc... Super Thanks for your time .

Thank You ,
Fred H.

P.S. Don't panic when I do not reply till likely next weekend . Not home during the week so no email while on road .

Last edited:
   / Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #359  
I'll pm you a current member price. Keep in mind, that the sth isn't designed to be a 6010 unit, though 6011's won't be a problem. It should work with no problem on that breaker...though I'd make sure it's a slow trip breaker, since the amp input is about the same as the breaker wide open (which likely you won't be doing much if any).

I keep seeing these I'll PM with a current member price. What kind of crap is this? Different prices for different members or first time buyers? Can't you post a price to everyone, or what>?

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #360  

I keep seeing these I'll PM with a current member price. What kind of crap is this? Different prices for different members or first time buyers? Can't you post a price to everyone, or what>?