Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast
Karl,
Email sent. I hope it's to your liking.

Karl,
Email sent. I hope it's to your liking.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #423  
Thanks, i did check it out, will be deciding tomorrow.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #424  
Hi mark, I have been drooling over the PowerUltra 205, thinking that might be a good fit for me. I was wondering if there was any discounts available on this type of unit or is it best to order from your website.

Thanks

Sorry,
I've been out of town a few days, and had limited access to internet. Yes, we can help you out on that discount. Just pm me and I'll give you all the details.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #426  
I've been looking for the powermig 250P for a few months now, and i wondered if the 250MTS would be a better choice? I mostly mig weld, and do a little stick weld here and there. I dont tig weld but anything can be learned. Would i be better off with an MTS model or simply stick with the mig?
Thanks

The MTS is an awesome choice for a lot of different reasons. The only thing is that the wire spool size is limited to 8", not the full 12" roll. I don't think they stock the 250p's in Canada due to shipping charges up your way since it's a large unit. But you can ask them. If they do not, we can work something out.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #428  
Just ordered an I-Mig 200 which shipped this afternoon, and is due to arrive on the 15th of October. Got a great price, free shipping and a lot of good suggestions from Mark. Thanks!!!

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #429  
Hi Mark

I am about to retire and here at work I use a Powcon 200 Mig a Miller 300 Tig Stick and a Plasma cutter IM not up on all the phrazes used in the Utube vidios But basicaly I would like to replicate what I have become used too ( within reason ) Looking at all the options I get a bit overwhelemed But the multi porpuse rigs are very interesting to me. What would you suggest

Chuck

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #430  
Hi Mark

I am about to retire and here at work I use a Powcon 200 Mig a Miller 300 Tig Stick and a Plasma cutter IM not up on all the phrazes used in the Utube vidios But basicaly I would like to replicate what I have become used too ( within reason ) Looking at all the options I get a bit overwhelemed But the multi porpuse rigs are very interesting to me. What would you suggest

Chuck