Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast
What was it you ordered? We're far from folded up. Another record year. I'm sure there's a reason and I'll try to figure out what's up.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #472  
Thankyou so much for the quick answer!!!
I tried to order some knurled rollers for my I-MIG 200
I figure that would be something fairly easy to get seeing as how most your machines take the same rollers
Size .8 &1 1.0 mm

Thanks again, I feared I had bought a discontinued product as is typically my luck:ashamed:

We are out of stock on them. I agree, "unavailable: does seem to have a little different connotation than out of stock. I'll try to follow up and see if we can have some drop shipped in to us from the factory or something for to get some for you some way. Just send me your contact info.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #474  
Thankyou for your quick attention to my little problem you are a great person to deal with.

Also, do you have any good deals on your heavier duty stick welders.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #475  
I placed an order for a Everlast PowerARC 160 STH with foot pedal today. Thanks Alex for the great TBN discount. Looking forward to giving it a go.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #476  
Hey Mark, I'm thinking about adding a Tig to my arsenal and looking in the 185 to 200 amp size your 200dx seems to fit my needs. That's the only website I have ever seen that says "make an offer" whats up with that?

It's exactly what it says. But don't expect much. I can make you a better price as a member direct.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #478  
Mark, I sent you a PM on WW before I realized it was you.. Is there a new stick only 140?

Yes. We keep a few in stock. Most people want the 140ST for any possible future applications. For 50.00 or so difference, most go for the package.

Guys,
There's a lot of nay sayers out there that like to try to portray us as a company with limited goals, capability and low end product line. We now have distribution on 6 continents, with both industrial and DIY products, and we're growing more. We aren't here to rip off or copy another product line to piggyback sales. No, We're doing our own thing and doing our dead level best to set the pace for a global welding industry. Here's the most recent development from our European division...This truck will be traveling throughout Europe and visiting shows in the future. Hopefully we'll soon have something in the U.S. to match.

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 165