Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast
Talked with Duncan yesterday. Instead of keeping the full list of all products on the site, he is only listing what he actually has in stock right now. He said more units should be in stock in September, including plasma cutters. He's not going anywhere.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #522  
Mark, I see my credit card has been charged for the Power Tig 200DV. Do you know what the ship date will be? And possibly what the arrival date will be?
:thumbsup:

I'll have to check Monday morning first thing pacific time to get you the information. Not sure right now as I don't have access to the information. Ship time is usually 4-5 business days to your area (normally).

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #524  
Mark, I just ordered some new nozzles and springs for my Everlast I MIG 200. I saw some spot welder nozzles on the site in the MIG consummables but I didn't see any for the 15 series gun. Are they available? Thanks.

GP,
Yes, Trafimet does offer them, but we chose to carry the two main ones for that torch. Part number is MC0020. As long as we've had them, you are only the second person to ask about them, but you are the second person to ask in the last week! Maybe we will look at stocking a few if we can get them. Not everything Trafimet lists for their guns is currently available. Sometimes through updates they will still show the old one, but only for reference.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #526  
Thanks for the info, Mark.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #527  
Mark I just bought a Power Plasma 50 and wondered about a CNC torch. Your site did not show any so where do you recommend I go? This is my second Everlast product and I love the Powerarc ST

I checked again. S45 CNC torch is still 3rd from the bottom of the page. Listed also is the S-75 and A81 CNC torches.