Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #861  
can you get video of those bleeding eyes?

That I would enjoy seeing!!

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #862  
Being that No USA company manufactures welders or Plasma cutters, Miller, Lincoln and ESAB all fall into the same category that you describe. So if Miller doesn't make the Dynasty, What do they have to do with it other than make money off of it? They are all importers these days. I'd like to see them up their warranty if they believe in their product. Other than that, Pick your favorite color and consider warranty before you buy. If Miller changed their color to Pink they would go broke in 1 year. What does that tell you.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast

Attachments

• horned toad.jpg
    horned toad.jpg
    820.2 KB · Views: 118
I bet Evan is researching you on a knock off computer......

:rolleyes:
;)

I don't mind anyone researching. I encourage it in fact. However, I DO mind someone making accusations and assumptions and bold statements before the research is completed. Anything else is just the textbook definition of a troll.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #866  
Ahem...back to welding, the Everlast 255ext here's a couple practice beads in stainless by a hack no nothing noob TIG welder after only a few minutes practice. No filler.

pulse.jpg

This project proved more challenging, I developed a real hatred for TIG welding round tubing. :mad:

wc1.jpg

My rig before I sold it (hip, spine surgery) now wishing I hadn't :( If I buy another I'm definitely going to have to take some welding classes.

wc2.jpg

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #867  
Ahem...back to welding, the Everlast 255ext here's a couple practice beads in stainless by a hack no nothing noob TIG welder after only a few minutes practice. No filler.

pulse.jpg

This project proved more challenging, I developed a real hatred for TIG welding round tubing. :mad:

wc1.jpg

My rig before I sold it (hip, spine surgery) now wishing I hadn't :( If I buy another I'm definitely going to have to take some welding classes.

wc2.jpg

Love your crater fills at the end. Nice tig work Newb Hack. <-- I don't believe. Looks like filler to me though.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #868  
Love your crater fills at the end. Nice tig work Newb Hack. <-- I don't believe. Looks like filler to me though.

Those were tacks, I tacked in several places and welded over most of them. You know maybe I did use filler, on the cart the instructions recommended not using filler on the same type of corner weld. In any case trust me I suck at TIG still. I think the reason these practice beads on the stainless came out nice is I had it clamped to a giant aluminum bar. When welding up the welding cart kit man freaking burnt through so many times (CENSORED) lol

My overall point, even a noob hack TIG welding without any training I was able to get the job done on several projects which I attribute to how good the 255ext is and how easy it was to understand, setup and use.

carttig1.jpg

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #869  
Id consider pink if it was cheaper.

I did say yet in im not sold yet on the everlast machines.

Id consider pink if it was cheaper.

I did say yet in im not sold yet on the everlast machines.

If you aren't sold on them, then fine. Not sure why you keep repeating it. If at this point, and this time you've kept rehashing things, you aren't sold, you won't be. I'm not going to try to sell you on them, or try to sell you one either. It's quite simple, either you are or you aren't, but there's no need to keep trolling. There's plenty of info out there on our machines. Trying to tie us back to some dubious company in Hong Kong that has nothing to do with our machines, and making other similar claims just isn't warranted. It doesn't take that long to fully research a company these days. And the research you've done has been poor according to the statements you've made about us. I've sold personally hundreds of units on this forum to members. A three or four of them have not been happy. One or two I've been able to help get things rectified and got them happy...some I have not. There's always negative info you can find if that is all you are looking for.