Tractor
    Kubota mx5100

Default trailer dolly and lifting attachment, and more attachments to come

Hello folks my name is John and wanted to share this with you. I needed to build a trailer dolly to help move my smaller trailers around the inside of my shop, it is usually too tight in my shop to use my tractor to move them inside. I didn't want just a trailer dolly, so I started today by building it and as I kept going I added one more attachment to it to help me lift steel around my shop as well, I have a paralyzed left leg, and wear a brace on it so I can stand on it, and I have a spinal cord injury do to a broken back, I don't ask many people for help because I'm bullheaded so i improvise and build stuff to make my life easier to carry on with my welding business I own. I am going to make many more attachments in the coming couple weeks that I can add to make even more use of this cart/trailer dolly. My tractor is my lifeline around here and would be lost without it for most things, not all the time I can use it in tight spots though.I had all the stuff for this project that was scrap so I was glad I could re-purpose it

trailer dolly and lifting attachment, and more attachments to come-trailer-dolly-lifting-atatchment2-jpgtrailer dolly and lifting attachment, and more attachments to come-trailer-dolly-lifting-attachment-4-atrailer dolly and lifting attachment, and more attachments to come-trailer-dolly-lifting-attachment-5-atrailer dolly and lifting attachment, and more attachments to come-trailer-dolly-lifting-attacments-3-a

Tractor
    farm trac 555

Default Re: trailer dolly and lifting attachment, and more attachments to come

It's looks good

Tractor
    Kubota mx5100

Thank You jack707, I will paint it once a figure out and weld all my attachments

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kioti CK27, 580 SuperM Case Backhoe

Had to take a second look to see how the attachments attached then it became obvious