Power Kraft welder

/ Power Kraft welder #1  

pine woodsman

Tractor
none
I need some help !!!!!! I have been given a Powr Kraft welder, but don't have any info on it. This welder appears to never been used as the leads are still in their package and the rod holder and ground clamp is also still in their package. I need longer leads and a longer power plug. I have checked with the local welding supply company and they were no help. I also would like a manual also, but have been told that that wont happen. Maybe there are some on a different welder that would be close. If anyone out the can help, please let me know.

/ Power Kraft welder #2  
take some pix, and maybe we could help, with the connectors. etc..
there are a million welding supply places on the web.. bet you could find some things at one of the welding suppliers.:
weldingsupply.com weldfabulous.com many many more.. google is your friend.
James K0UA

/ Power Kraft welder #3  
You wont find any info On Power Kraft at any Welding Supply Distributors. That would be more of a Montgomery Wards or Chinese type unit. It may work well but if it's not a Household name you will have to search for info. You and Splice your leads to make them longer. There any many Splice kits at the Distributors..Thats all you need. :thumbsup:

/ Power Kraft welder #4  
You wont find any info On Power Kraft at any Welding Supply Distributors. That would be more of a Montgomery Wards or Chinese type unit. It may work well but if it's not a Household name you will have to search for info. You can Splice your leads to make them longer. There are many Splice kits at the Distributors. Then pull of the panel and add a longer primary cord.8/3 .Thats all you need. :thumbsup:

/ Power Kraft welder #5  
Sure the welding supply place will sell you leads. is it worth buying all that copper though?

/ Power Kraft welder #6  
I'd look at a metal recycler for leads or wire heavy enough to be a lead extension. You aren't gonna want to pay new prices for copper leads for this welder.

/ Power Kraft welder #7  
Does the stinger have a hole in it and a thumb screw to tighten the rod? Is it a 110 volt plug? If so I had one 30 years ago and it would only weld very thin metal and not very good at that.