/ New Welding Table
Painted and in position, took a couple buddy's
to roll it over.

Attachments

• 53-219263-wb2.jpg
    53-219263-wb2.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 2,875
   / New Welding Table #3  
Great lookin' job! That's one of the to-do's for me. I'm looking to cover it mine a thin copper sheet. All I have done so far are the vise jaws!!!!!!!/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ New Welding Table #4  
Looks great..plenty of room for selfing.

Nice big vise at one end w/portable chop saw sitting in the middle,and set of chain falls on rollers above plus a coffee maker to one side..it shall become home away from home. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ New Welding Table #6  
That's a nice set up! I dream of the day I have enough room to devote some of it to a fixed welding table. Till then, it's a hunk of grating on top of a metal barrel...something I can wrestle from place to place!

Pete

/ New Welding Table #7  
Nice job on the table. Is the top solid? When I make mine I plan on having some elongated slots in the top so I can clamp things down in various spots. I use those Vise Grip clamps (see attachment) a lot when I weld and some elongated slots in various positions would be helpful to clamp things down in the middle of the table.

Attachments

• 53-219410-ViseGripClamp.bmp
    32.2 KB · Views: 669
   / New Welding Table
Yes, Spence the top is solid 3/8". I set the channel back
2 inches because of clamping things down. Slots would be nice but they have there drawbacks also. Thought if I need a clamp in the middle i would tackweld something to the table and grind it off later, thats why i used 3/8 instead of 1/4 plate.

/ New Welding Table #10  
Your shop is so clean it looks like the Health Dept. could certify it for food prep.

Great job on the table.