Everlast 140 or 160 how are they

/ Everlast 140 or 160 how are they
I want to thank everyone for their feedback.I did a bit of research on the 140 myself but nothing is like hearing from a satisfied customers.
I will post how I like after I get to play with it,like a kid with a new toy.
And again thank you for your time and help!

Well I got the Pa 140 today, 5 weeks later.It was worth the wait.I haven't welded with dc in while,boy was that nice no spit or spatter.Only got to burn a couple of 1/8 6011 at 100 amps.
Didn't realize how small that unit was,it could fit in lunch box.Now it got me thinking about the Pa 200.I have some projects that need to be welded,hopefully in the next week or two I will get to them.I was waiting for the Pa 140 to get here to test it out.

/ Everlast 140 or 160 how are they #13  
Which voltage did you try it with first?

Hooked it up for 240 v I have to get a 120v receptacle.I was surprised it came with a 120v plug.

/ Everlast 140 or 160 how are they #15  
I'm thinking about getting one of those for the contractor that's been throwing me work all year. Nice little stocking-stuffer..:thumbsup:

Edit: mentioned that idea to my wife and got an earfull.. seemed like a good idea at the time tho..

Last edited:
Women just don't understand.It's a guy thing.
Would you believe my wife asked why I needed 2 grinders,I said one for cutting and one for grinding.She dared to suggest I change the wheel.
Women go figure.

/ Everlast 140 or 160 how are they #17  
Would you believe my wife asked why I needed 2 grinders,I said one for cutting and one for grinding.She dared to suggest I change the wheel.
Women go figure.

Welp, that settles it, your wife can't come in my shop!:laughing:

Attachments

• Grinders.JPG
    Grinders.JPG
    234.8 KB · Views: 202
   / Everlast 140 or 160 how are they #18  
Women go figure.

HA! I have 4 and I need 5:):)

James K0UA

/ Everlast 140 or 160 how are they #19  
I'm just glad I didn't tell her I'm gonna put a 220 v. plug next to the woodstove so I can practice some tigging after work. :D