Lincoln Electric Idealarc Cv-300 & Ln-7 Wirefeed

/ Lincoln Electric Idealarc Cv-300 & Ln-7 Wirefeed #1  

jimmyb1

Tractor
FORD 3400, YR. 1974 GAS
Lincoln Electric Idealarc Cv-300 & Ln-7 Wirefeed.
WHAT IS ONE OF THESE WORTH?
THANKS JIM

/ Lincoln Electric Idealarc Cv-300 & Ln-7 Wirefeed #2  
Call Lincoln with the serial number and code number. They will tell you how old it is..Pretty sure it's 3 phase. Is it Red, Primer Red or Grey in color. The Grey ones were the industrial units in the early days.
Down and dirty transformer power supply and feeder. Simple and durable. 10 - 20yr old arc technology but it depends on what you use it for. There are better units out there for well under 2K that run single or 3 phase.

/ Lincoln Electric Idealarc Cv-300 & Ln-7 Wirefeed
it's red in color, an 3 phase

/ Lincoln Electric Idealarc Cv-300 & Ln-7 Wirefeed #4  
Well, The feeder ( if in good shape ) Could be used on many machines and probably worth $400.00- $600.00. The power supply is in that range too. Prices are fairly low due to it being 3 phase. Those who have 3 phase can take advantage of heavy duty used equipment at rock bottom prices. If you call around to a bunch of distributors, They all have a 3 phase or two for sale cheap. The only caution is that many of the 3phse units wont turn down very low for small wire applications.

/ Lincoln Electric Idealarc Cv-300 & Ln-7 Wirefeed #5  
I got a a complete cv 300 and ln 7 with all cables, gun and hoses etc Plus another separate unit cv300 and ln7 without any cables or gun with 3 25 pound spools of .045 fluxcore wire for 700 bucks..

Mine is 3 phase and red as well..you really need to have access to 3 phase power to make it worth your while tho..

/ Lincoln Electric Idealarc Cv-300 & Ln-7 Wirefeed #6  
I got a a complete cv 300 and ln 7 with all cables, gun and hoses etc Plus another separate unit cv300 and ln7 without any cables or gun with 3 25 pound spools of .045 fluxcore wire for 700 bucks..

Mine is 3 phase and red as well..you really need to have access to 3 phase power to make it worth your while tho..

Nice to get a good deal aint it. :thumbsup:

/ Lincoln Electric Idealarc Cv-300 & Ln-7 Wirefeed #7  
yeah..it is great having 3 phase at my shop:D..I have more power in this mig than i did in my old 225amp buzz box too..lol