Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters
Well here is the first part of my stickweld 250 review. I have been testing how well it works with 6011, and I have to say I love it. Here is a picture of the stack of dimes look I managed to get with it. This was after only 2 rods to find the settings, rod angle, and travel speed. I have never been able to get the stack of dimes look this good with the lincoln. For 6011, I give the longevity stickweld 250 an A+. I will hopefully start the 7018 testing later today.
View attachment 252219

Very cool! Glad you found a camera. Does that one have a video function? Do you still need me to see if we have one laying around?

Thanks

Simon

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #225  
Very cool! Glad you found a camera. Does that one have a video function? Do you still need me to see if we have one laying around?

Thanks

Simon

I think it does have video. Thanks for the offer, but I think I will be fine.

Cool. Let me know if you need an help otherwise.

Here is an extremely cool and amazing custom tricycle made by one of our welding forum members. He makes absolutely amazing and cool custom creations.

Direct Link: Custom Tricycle

One of our welding forum members was tired of facing the troubles of reaching heavy tools in high and arduous places, so he built himself a custom lift to make this process easy and safe, using our LP-200PI.

Direct Link: Man Lift