Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #282  
Hey Simon. I tried to join your welding forum last night, it has been almost 24 hours, and I still havnt got the email that lets me post. Is there something wrong, or does it normally take this long?

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #283  
Well as an update, about an hour after I posted this, I got an email from longevity saying my email didnt get through, and that they activated my account without it. Once again, great work guys.

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters
Hi there. This massive new Torus was made by one of our welding forum members, and as it is looks like a work of art. This masterpiece is already at a whopping 400 lbs, and it's crazy to think it's still growing.

4813d1331690319-started-new-torus-img_20120313_124008.jpg

Direct Link: Started on a new torus

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #286  
   / Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters
Check out this welding forum member's ride, where he swapped out his axle and tweaked it to make his off road driving more fun.

img00126_thumb.jpg

Direct Link:Solid axle swap

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #288  
Why do we keep linking to other forums. Isn't this TBN? Or is this yet another dubious marketing tool?

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #289  
It's extremely fast! Meant for flat, and horizontal welding. I've been stuck where it was the only rod on hand, and I had to run it vertical up hill. Talk about move fast!:laughing:

They are all probably dead by now, but guys who use to build tanks before wire feeds came out would set on a little cart and run one rod after another, never lifting their hood. They would have one hand full of rods, the other hand holding the stinger.:cool:

Oh thanks Shield!!!! I didn't think I was that old!!!! The only thing you forgot was the steel bucket of cold water for cooling the stinger off! We ran that rod on DC about 175-180 amps. Made ALOT of drip trays and shaker pits. I know this is a old post but it is the first time I read it. CJ

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #290  
Longevity, please give me some feedback on your weldall 250PI. I should have posted this in this forum not the other thread, sorry. I will be useing this for home use not everyday but when it gets used it will be alot. Been wanting a plaz for awhile along with a plug in stick machine, the tig is a bonus. Thanks, CJ