Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #21  
man longevity has spounsored this forum for 2 days, and already their thread has been hijacked with talk about cordless drills. My fault, I think we should move this topic to the on going thread on cordless drills.

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters
We have nothing to do with cordless drills. we are all about Welding. Today all we can do it say go 49ers. We are to offer excellent service before and after sale not worry about competition.

Yes there are specials just for you guys. We will launch them monday. If the niners win they will be extra special.

Thank you guys who encourage competition. We may not be the first on here but we have been doing this longer than most.

Last edited:
That was close!

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #24  
Isn't there some family connection between Everlast and Longevity? Seems I heard something to that effect someplace.

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #25  
That was close!

The Giants look real good out there today. If I was a betting man I would have put money on Green Bay. I'm looking forward to next week, I don't think New England has anything to worry about but the SF NY game could be another great game.

I am glad Giants pulled through! They did a great job and made some big plays. The Giants are coming to town for another big game and our city is excited.

Since they won and us being new here we would like to kickoff a special on Monday. We will have some nice welding and cutting equipment tomorrow followed by monthly specials for Tractor members.

Thank you guys for the support!

OK!

To begin our Tractor By Net Experience. The first 5 people to respond here and are willing to do a write up review on our product on Tractor by Net will receive 40% off.

Simply, respond to this thread, we will personally send you a code valid for 7 days to receive 40% off anything on our website Welding Machine, Welder, Welding Supplies, Welders, Welding Equipment.

We will run this promotion until we get 5 sales, then we will launch an monthly special. This will not be combined with any other promotion we have going on anywhere else or on our site.

A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GET A CUTTER OR WELDER FOR A SUPER GOOD DEAL!

Thanks for having us here!

Simon
510-887-7090 x201

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #28  
WOW! That is a great offer!:thumbsup:

Lets see, do I really need another welder? Wait a minute let me go count them real quick!:D

Everyone could use a new toy!

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #30  
40% off thats a deal and a half !!