Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters
Hey Guys! Check out our latest August Promo!

The promo information and contact information are provided on the attached flyer. Please feel free to give us a call or shoot us an e-mail any time. Thanks again!

KCCO

Nadine

AUG FORUM PROMO.jpg

Check out this clock this welder has made. Pretty cool.

Direct Link: Wrench Clock

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #345  
I saw that clock on Facebook, I have to say I quite like it. Have you seen any cool projects done with rail road spikes? I have about 20# of them in the truck...

I saw that clock on Facebook, I have to say I quite like it. Have you seen any cool projects done with rail road spikes? I have about 20# of them in the truck...

Hey Deereman75,

Yeah, I have run into a few of them in the past. Even simply googling (probably not a word), "welding projects using rail road spikes" shows some awesome projects in different forums and sites with images and descriptions. It would be great if once you do find something to work on, you let us take a peak at your work. :)

Hey Tractor members! Hope everyone has great plans for the upcoming long weekend!

Longevity is proud to present our new promo for the upcoming holiday. Contact information and promo info are included in the provided flyer.

Feel free to send us an email or give us a call for any questions or concerns. Thanks a lot!

Nadine

Labor Day Promo.jpg

After having difficulties with petcock tools, reaching them, and having to open and close them, this welding forum member came up with a solution for this. He created a tool that will make this process easier, and have a bigger more firm grip to reach and control the valves, as well as make sure that he will no longer loose tools that slip when reaching those hard to reach areas. Great idea!

Direct Link: Petcock Tool

This awesome Canadian Maple Leaf was created by one of our welding forum members. The amazing attention to detail, including the widgets that have been welded to fill in the outline of the leaf is impressive. Another great piece.

Direct Link: Canadian Maple Leaf