Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters
Check out this awesome exhaust pipe moved by this welding forum member, to a more convenient location using spare parts from a sports car and motorcycle.

Direct Link: Exhaust

Watch the hilarity ensue with this awesome figurine this welding forum member made. Truly made my day!

Direct Link: Snakes!

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #353  
Check out the TIGWELD 200 EX model we just launched. It is the best AC DC TIG STICK welder we have ever offered.

Also, we have improved our foot pedal. The reliability of this machine is the best we have offered. I have photos of the internals, which clearly indicate proper separation of mother boards, color coordinated wires for easy tracing, and different size connectors so that if you do remove a plug, you know where it goes every time on the board. Overall, the built quality is unmatched by Chinese factories.

Here is a video done by Tim:

TIGWELD 200 EX PAMPHLET

Link to product: TigWeld-200EX

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #354  
So this machine is not sourced in China?

In what country is it produced?

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #355  
This one is sourced, but the factory also produces for some of the bigger brands. We landed a contract with them based on our reputation and length in the business. So it is a machine that not many in the USA will carry as they are very selective.

This factory shares a production line with Esab, Lincoln, and now Longevity for the DIY market. The return or problem ratio is less than 1.5% and we are very excited to offer the equipment. Also, the ForceCut 42i is produced in the same place!

Hi Tractor Members!,

We are happy to introduce our new promo which runs good until October 31st! We are offering a 20% discount sale on most models, which is back by popular demand!

Attachments

• OCT PROMO.jpg
    OCT PROMO.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 217
Check out this really cool spider a forum member has created, just in time for Halloween

img210_thumb.jpg

Direct Link: Spider

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #359  
LONGEVITY TIGWELD 200i - 110v 220v 200 AMP DC TIG/STICK WELDER

Hi Everyone,

We are excited to introduce our latest DC TIG welder, the TIGWELD 200i which has PFC allowing it to work from 90 volts to 280 volts and comes with a 110v/220v power plug adapter. Rated at 200 amps, there is plenty of power for your non aluminum welding.

Some advantages of the LONGEVITY model vs the competitors:

*Top Quality
*5-Year Warranty
* Comes with Pedal
* TIG/STICK function. Capable of 6011 and 6013 rods.
*Priced at $849.99

The unit has stick capability, arc force, anti stick, and hot start, and comes with a pedal!

6063d1352232063-longevity-tigweld-200i-110v-220v-200-amp-dc-tig-stick-welder-longevity-tigweld-2.jpg

Look at this really cool light a forum member has created!

desklamp004.jpg

Direct: Desk Lamp